3.28.2012

Simple Pleats



 My first, and maybe only Spring Top Sewalong Entry


I had a lot of fun making this shirt.  If you looked at my Sewalong Inspiration Pinboard, you might have guessed I was thinking about pleats.

 They ended up being easier to do than I thought.  This fabric is so slinky and stretchy, it definitely called for my walking foot this time.  Worked like a charm. 
Despite the possessed look on my face, I am absolutely in love with this top.  Very comfy, flattering and wearable. 

Check out all the other great entries here

9 comments:

  1. Soooo lovely!! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so nice! Great job, and you don't look possessed... you look poised!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely top! The pleats just look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top. Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I voted for you! Any chance for a tutorial??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely top and I second the request for a tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too would love to have a tutorial! Love it!

    ReplyDelete